a creative encouragement project by Sarah J. Kass

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Blindsided

Things are frustrating me a little lately.
Uni has added another 8 hours to my already 17 hour timetable of labs and lectures each week as of march, and i'm getting the restless feeling that seems to happen when i am stuck inside after weeks of being out and about. Worse still, my room has accumulated an awfully discouraging level of clutter. i just want my sorted shelves and boxes again. Sadly everything seems to have merged together without my knowledge, and after an effort of tidying , the floor is somehow even messier than yesterday... help!!! Do you lovelies ever get those bursts of motivation and energy of efficiency, that seem to be closely followed by lagging moods of hopelessness? oh disorganisation, how i cordially dislike you.
Ah well, c'est la vie.
At least there is always Radio Abendlandung's photography collection to fall back on.