a creative encouragement project by Sarah J. Kass

Sunday, January 2, 2011

In Limbo


So after getting back my uni results, working practically fulltime at Bardot and having the most wonderful new years eve ever, i am sitting in brisbane, blogging in my cousin Rak's chair(excuse the awful sizing and structure of this post, it's quite confusing using someone elses computer) . It's kind of crazy that the first blog post i have done this year will be the last for the next few weeks - i am on my way to the Barrier reef! Every two years or so my family and i go camping at Lady Musgrave island. It's the bring-your-own-food-and-water type camping (the best kind) and we stay on a beautiful coral island for ten nights, amongst the fledgling birds and hatching and laying turtles:
(nursing an orphaned Noddy back to health)

I have to be super quick, as we are off to the grandparents for dinner, but here are a couple of snaps by Eva, or our last Youthgroup for the year. Love love!

P.s. check out the awesome denim bag and necklace i got as part of my christmas present from the wonderful Lizzy!
And have an incredible new years!!