a creative encouragement project by Sarah J. Kass

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Freedom!!

I'm sorry about the failure in posting my loves, i have just been so wonderfully preoccupied with the recent warm weather and holidays! (a poor excuse, i know).

Recent adventures have included a trip to the zoo, banjo shopping with Alex, vintage clothing exchanges, jobhunting, a job interview and my first ever shift at Bardot, watching the entire Starwars series and visiting a friend's holiday house (picture on right, taken by the beautiful Ash).

I will be posting some scans of my creative outbursts in the next few days, and will hopefully have a bit of lyrical whimsicality for you too! i've really missed writing, and now that exams are over i can actually start to remember what writing for funtimes feels like.

In the meantime, get out the pens, paints and paper and create something that has never existed before. Also make sure you have a listen to one of my favourite songs in the whole entire world; Secret Heart by Feist. Oh she makes my heart dance with joy!


i hope your everything is going perfectly magical.