a creative encouragement project by Sarah J. Kass

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Tosca Delfino

It may only be the first week and a bit of spring, but i can't help looking forward to summer. Introducing: Tosca Delfino swimwear. I can't get over their dreamy prints and their unique, vintage-inspired cuts... not to mention their stunning model! Bandeaus, high waists and elegant one pieces? T.D, You've got me!

Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
And I say it's all right.
Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been clear
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,

it's all right.

P.s. If the incredible Angus & Julia weren't enough, tonight i get to see First Aid Kit.
I think my life is just about complete.