a creative encouragement project by Sarah J. Kass

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Over the Hills (In Technicolour)

Well, I could hear it, the river was crying
And I could see you through the fog,
And I could reach into magnetic fields, now,
To steal a hammer and a gun.For heavy engine bound
Yes, I will find a new,
I'm going over the hills now
I'm going into the blue.And I will tell it to the mighty wind that
I have a traded once again,
Then I will listen to the backwards music
With a propeller in my hand
For every child in tears
I will throw down a hand,
I'm going over the hills now
I'm going over as planned.
And every morning I will push
And bring the sun above our head,
And with a smiling face I do upon it
I will consider it as sinThat every lie I tell
Will arrive like it's true,
I'm going over the hills now
I'm going into the blue.
Singlet: Dotti
Skirt: Thrifted (Vinnies)
Belt: Vintage hand-me-down
Italian gingham/straw boater: Thrifted
Denim Jacket: Thrifted (OneNoffs)
(Lyrics: The Tallest Man On Earth.)